Pokey Tools/Sticks are a fun addition to your decorative arts tool set! Useful for many types of art and crafting. Perfect for those precision needs that require a fine point for picking up vinyl, poking holes, drawing lines in clay, etc. Equally lovely for those who simply enjoy having beautiful items on display! An incredibly fun gift for the person who “has everything.”
Each tool comes with a stopper to cover the sharp pointed end.
Pokey tool uses include:
- Weeding small pieces in vinyl and paper crafting.
- Sewing machine guide for small items such as quilting, small projects. Use the point to save fingers and guide small pieces near the needle area.
- Clay work such as small designs, bead reaming, etc.
- Hold and glue down items in scrapbooking, junk journals, card making, etc.
Each tool measures about 6 inches long with enough room below the decorated area to provide comfort while gripping the tool.
Materials used: Each Pokey Tool is handmade using a variety of different beads, chain, and other ephemera. I primarily use ceramic, glass, and pottery beads, with an occasional interesting plastic bead and/or metal charm. The decorative chains are each unique and fashioned from a variety of metals.
Pokey Tools are intended for adult use and should never be left unattended with a child or impaired individual due to the extremely sharp fine point at the end.
Caring for the pokey tool:
- Handwash only with warm water and a mild soap and pat gently to dry.
- Do not submerge in water.
- NOT FOR USE WITH FOOD/EDIBLE ITEMS. There are too many beads and small objects used to decorate the tool for food safe practices.