A lovely glass block, lighted with a string of fairy lights and loaded with a shiny reflective filler ribbon. The exterior is wrapped with a full and very pretty farm-style ribbon arrangement which includes cinnamon sticks and other ephemera. Blink and solid modes – battery powered. Measures 7-1/2″ x 7-1/2″ x 3″. If you keep your decor to a minimum but want to have “something” that lights up a corner and/or is easy to set up occasionally for a particular season or event, lighted blocks are an easy choice. You can easily replace the ribbons if you prefer different colors for different seasons/events. The interior shiny filler ribbon can also be removed/replaced. Very pretty whether the light is on or off. The lights could also be removed/replaced desired.
I have always been frustrated when receiving a glass block that has a big ugly visible battery pack. I store the pack for the blocks I craft and sell inside a color-coordinated drawstring organza bag that sits behind the block. The lights can be turned on/off without removing the pack from the bag. Pop in your batteries, slip the pack into the bag – and no one will notice what is powering your lovely light!
This is handcrafted by me. Clear hollow but substantial weight glass block is decorated with the word “Believe” and a scattering of different size stars in quality black vinyl lettering. The outer surface does not get hot as the lights are smaller fairy lights.
Common sense reminders:
- If a battery-operated decorative item is stored or unused for an extended time, it is always recommended that batteries be removed.
- Any lighted object – even with small fairy lights – should not be left turned on when no one will be at home/in the office/etc. “Human gone? Lights NOT on.”
- Glass can chip, break, or shatter if dropped, banged by/against something, or thrown. So don’t let that happen if you can avoid it and be careful cleaning up if it does.
- Small children (and some adults who should know better) do weird things. Nothing received with this item – not the packaging or any part of the product – should ever be put in the mouth, worn on the body, or used for any purpose other than for what it is obviously intended.
- Not responsible for damages caused due to misuse, alternate use, unattended while lighted, or unintended behaviors that go against the common sense use of a heavy, lighted, glass product.