Glitter tattoos are always a welcome addition to events for both adult and youth. They are especially fun at water-based parties as party goers can still swim and splash without losing their decoration.
Glitter tattoos are typically an “add on” to a face painting or balloon twisting event, but can also be used as a standalone service. Depending on your specific needs, I can tailor a package to the time, the number of guests and face painting desired. You can combine glitter tattoos with any of my other services. For example, you may want to offer glitter tattoos with face painting or glitter tattoos and balloon twisting. Please submit the Request a Quote form and I’ll get back to you quickly to discuss your event needs.
When you Request a Quote, I will provide a general quote based on your responses and then we can discuss by phone or email the specifics of your event theme, any special needs, party favors, etc. If you are interested in a combination of services, we can also discuss those options.
I don’t like surprises (unless it is a Starbucks Latte or a box of Good ‘n Plenty), so here is a synopsis of what to expect in a follow up to the Request a Quote submission.
- Theme and specific favors, sculptures, etc., will be discussed.
- Date for the event will be determined. Your date will NOT be added to my calendar until the contract and the funds expended recovery fee are received.
- A travel fee may be added if the venue is more than 45 minutes from my location (depends on the date, time, and distance).
- Contract will be generated and sent by email. Receipt of the 25% funds expended recovery fee is due within 72 hours of contract receipt. Payment of the funds expended recovery fee will be considered acceptance of all aspects of the contract. If you have any concerns about the contract, you must contact me before submitting the funds expended recovery fee .
- NO work begins and your event is not on my calendar until I have received your contract and the funds expended recovery fee.
- Payment in full must be completed at the time of my arrival at the event.
- Accepted payment options are credit card, PayPal, and/or cash. Checks are accepted for corporate events only and must be written from corporate banking accounts.
Sometimes things happen. I understand – been there/done that! But at a certain point, I have already ordered supplies and have reached a point at which my calendar options for other events is impacted. That said, if you need to cancel at least 14 days or more before your event is scheduled, you will receive back your 25% funds expended recovery fee in full – no harm/no foul. Cancellations of fewer than 14 days before the scheduled event will result in forfeiture of the entire funds expended recovery fee. If your event is initially booked with less than a 14 day lead time, your funds expended recovery fee will not be refunded if the event is subsequently canceled.