Face Painting is one of those no-fail party options. Everyone young and old, boys and girls, enjoy the temporary transformation that a face paint design offers.
The following standard packages work well for many events. Depending on your specific needs, I can also tailor a package to the time, the number of guests and the activities planned (I also offer craft classes along with or instead of face painting/balloon twisting). All packages include a free balloon sculpture or centerpiece.
- Maximum of 10 guests
- One (1) hour of face painting
- Can be themed or eclectic. In either case, a menu of options will be available from which guests can choose.
- Maximum of 15 guests
- Two (2) hours of face painting
- A menu of options will be available from which guests can choose.
Looking for a combined option with balloons, face painting, glitter tattoos? Please see the Balloon Twisting packages (Basic III).
When creating your package, we will discuss your party theme and any sculptures, centerpieces, and/or party favors added will be tailored to that theme. I also offer balloon twisting and craft party services.
I don’t like surprises (unless it is a Starbucks Latte or a box of Good ‘n Plenty), so here is a synopsis of what to expect when you contact me.
- Theme and specific favors, sculptures, etc., are determined.
- Variations to the standard pricing will be discussed and agreed upon.
- Date for the event will be determined. Your date will NOT be added to my calendar until the contract and deposit are received.
- A travel fee may be added if the venue is more than 45 minutes from my location (depends on the date, time, and distance).
- Contract will be generated and sent by email. Receipt of the 25% deposit is due within 72 hours of contract receipt. Payment of the deposit will be considered acceptance of all aspects of the contract. If you have any concerns about the contract, you must contact me before submitting the deposit.
- NO work begins and your event is not on my calendar until I have received your contract and deposit.
- Payment in full must be completed at the time of my arrival at the event.
- Accepted payment options: credit card, PayPal, and/or cash. Checks are accepted for corporate events only.
Sometimes things happen. I understand – been there/done that! But at a certain point, I have already ordered supplies and have reached a point at which my calendar options for other events is impacted. That said, if you need to cancel at least 14 days or more before your event is scheduled, you will receive back your 25% deposit in full – no harm/no foul. Cancellations of fewer than 14 days before the scheduled event will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit. If your event is initially booked with less than a 14 day lead time, your deposit will not be refunded if the event is subsequently canceled.
Are your event needs different from what is offered in the standard packages?
Not a problem! Contact me and we can discuss your needs to come up with a package that is just right for you!