Other than a big basket of cute wiggly puppies or kittens, balloons are your best option for giving kids and adults the giggles! A balloon twister adds color, motion, laughter, and fun to any gathering! It’s pretty darn near impossible not to smile when balloons show up!
Depending on your specific needs, I can tailor a package to the time, the number of guests and the types of balloon twisting desired. You can also combine face painting, balloon twisting, and even a craft or painting party into one event. Please submit the Request a Quote form and I’ll get back to you quickly to discuss your event needs.
When you Request a Quote, I will provide a general quote based on your responses and then we can discuss by phone or email the specifics of your event theme, any special needs, centerpieces, and/or party favors you might want to add. If you are interested in a combination of face painting and balloons, or perhaps offering a craft or painting option, we can also discuss those options.
I don’t like surprises (unless it is a Starbucks Latte or a box of Good ‘n Plenty), so here is a short version of what to expect in a follow up to the Request a Quote submission.
- Theme and specific favors, sculptures, etc., will be discussed.
- Date for the event will be discussed. Your date will NOT be added to my calendar until the contract and the funds expended recovery fee are received.
- A travel fee may be added if the venue is more than 45 minutes from my location (depends on the date, time, and distance).
- Contract will be generated and sent to you by email. Receipt of the 25% funds expended recovery fee is due within 72 hours of contract receipt. Payment of the funds expended recovery fee will be considered acceptance of all aspects of the contract. If you have any concerns about the contract, you must contact me before submitting the funds expended recovery fee .
- NO work begins and your event is not on my calendar until I have received your contract and the funds expended recovery fee.
- Payment in full must be completed at the time of my arrival at the event.
- Accepted payment options are credit card, PayPal, and/or cash. Checks are accepted for corporate events only and only from corporate bank accounts.
Sometimes things happen. I understand – been there/done that! But at a certain point, I have already ordered supplies and have reached a point at which my calendar options for other events is impacted. That said, if you need to cancel at least 14 days or more before your event is scheduled, you will receive back your 25% funds expended recovery fee in full – no harm/no foul. Cancellations of fewer than 14 days before the scheduled event will result in forfeiture of the entire funds expended recovery fee . If your event is initially booked with less than a 14 day lead time, your funds expended recovery fee will not be refunded if the event is subsequently canceled.