Other than a big basket of cute wiggly puppies or kittens, balloons are your best option for giving kids and adults the giggles! A balloon twister adds color, motion, laughter, and fun to any gathering! It’s pretty darn near impossible not to smile when balloons show up!
The following standard packages work well for many events. Depending on your specific needs, I can also tailor a package to the time, the number of guests and the types of balloon twisting desired. You can also combine face painting, balloon twisting, and even a craft party into one event. Reach out to me directly for details on combo packages.
- Maximum of 10 guests
- One (1) hour of live balloon twisting
- Larger guest lists or more complex twists will require additional time and another package or additional twisting time should be selected.
- Basic Balloon Sculpture created JUST for the guest of honor
- Maximum of 15 guests
- Two (2) hours of live balloon twisting
- Basic Balloon Sculpture OR Balloon Centerpiece created JUST for the guest of honor
When creating your package, we will discuss your party theme and the sculptures, centerpieces, and/or party favors to be added and tailored to that theme. I also offer face painting and craft party services.
I don’t like surprises (unless it is a Starbucks Latte or a box of Good ‘n Plenty), so here is a short version of what to expect when you contact me.
- Theme and specific favors, sculptures, etc., are determined.
- Variations to the standard pricing will be discussed and agreed upon.
- Date for the event will be determined. Your date will NOT be added to my calendar until the contract and the funds expended recovery fee are received.
- A travel fee may be added if the venue is more than 45 minutes from my location (depends on the date, time, and distance).
- Contract will be generated and sent by email. Receipt of the 25% funds expended recovery fee is due within 72 hours of contract receipt. Payment of the funds expended recovery fee will be considered acceptance of all aspects of the contract. If you have any concerns about the contract, you must contact me before submitting the funds expended recovery fee .
- NO work begins and your event is not on my calendar until I have received your contract and the funds expended recovery fee.
- Payment in full must be completed at the time of my arrival at the event.
- Accepted payment options: credit card, PayPal, and/or cash. Checks are accepted for corporate events only and only from corporate bank accounts.
Sometimes things happen. I understand – been there/done that! But at a certain point, I have already ordered supplies and have reached a point at which my calendar options for other events is impacted. That said, if you need to cancel at least 14 days or more before your event is scheduled, you will receive back your 25% funds expended recovery fee in full – no harm/no foul. Cancellations of fewer than 14 days before the scheduled event will result in forfeiture of the entire funds expended recovery fee . If your event is initially booked with less than a 14 day lead time, your funds expended recovery fee will not be refunded if the event is subsequently canceled.
Are your event needs different from what is offered in the standard packages?
No problem! Contact me to discuss your specific needs and I can design a package just for you!